YC122.12.23 - The Mistake

 //PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.12.24

What a nightmare! I knew the job was too good to be true. Two hundred million isk to retrieve cargo and passengers was just too much. I'm such an idiot, too blinded with greed to assess the implications of this job. It turns out that the data slates I handed over were sensitive information belonging to groups in the Eugales and Archavoinet systems. They come under the influence of a capsuleer alliance called the United Neopian Federation. Aura link the APB on Galnet [NEOCOM - GALNET - APB -CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR

What am going to do?! I thought this was my first big contribution to my corporation, a first step to making a name for myself. This is going to drawn attention for sure, but not in a good way. The only consolation is that NADSC was not associated with this blunder for which I am grateful. I will have to tell the leadership of this to see what my next step will be? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia